mardi 11 mars 2014

My favorite place in New York City so far!

Hi all! 
It's has almost been a month now that I have arrived in NYC. I have crazy work hours, but on weekends I'm having a lot of fun! I love going out for dinner or a drink in a bar. I also love walking around in SoHo. It feels like reading a fashion magazine. I love this place... I wish my apartment was in this area of Manhattan sometimes... I know for next time haha. 

  • So, here are my two favorite places for dinner:


1. Moustache Pitza.

The food is amazing and I like the area. I go to the one on Christopher Street. I highly recommend it!


2. Gemma - Bowery Hotel

This place is very nice too and it's locate
,d near my favorite part of Manhattan. I love the food and the people in the restaurant. They are all so chic! I feel like it's always " the place to be" when I go.  I also went for brunch, it was yummyyyy! I can't wait for summer so I can eat at their Terrace hihi. 



  • My favorite bar
My favorite bar so far is definitely the Beauty & Essex. It's located in the lower East Side. It used to be a clandestine bar. So the entrance is like a shop and then they open a little door and you enter the bar. I love their drinks, the music ... 



More 

  • Random categories
Best cheesecake place: Eileen's Special Cheesecake. It's so yummyyyyyy !!! It's located near the subway (6) Spring St. 




Favorite Burger place. I'm sure you can guess this one haha... Yeah, it's at Shake Shak! I always get a sham simple burger with fries and a vanilla or peanuts butter shake... #fatty. 


That's all the addresses I can think of for now... I hope you enjoy this kind of article even though it's not about Fashion. I love to share my NYC experience with you! Tell me if you go to one of these places :) !!

xx Lauren 

Intagram: itslaurenep_ 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire