dimanche 9 mars 2014





I'm back bitches!

Hey you all!! I'm finally back! Like I said earlier this week, I was really not feeling at my best. I was going through a hard time at my internship, the weather made me feel really depressed, I missed Paris, my family and friends. But now I'm feeling so much better! I've even pushed back my flight to Paris, so I can stay longer in NYC! I'm starting to have favorite places to go to in this city! I love discovering new places, new food... NYC is also an amazing place to go out on weekends! My friends and I have so much fun. I'm in love with NYC's night life!  
Also, I got amazing news on thursday: I will be in the south of France for a week this summer ( Cannes, Monaco, Saint Tropez, Nice), the  I'll be in Madrid from september to december. And in Californiaaaaa from january to April !!! I am so excited! 

So, I got new black UGGs this week. I am SO HAPPY. I already have 2 pair of UGGs but these are my really favorite! I don't think I can go back to any other color now... 

And, I got this amazing little bag from Lauren by Ralph Lauren! It's made of leather and it looks very classy. I had been looking for this kind of bags for yearssss in Paris and I can't believe I finally found the perfect one! It's perfect to for night clubs, bars, or just brunch on sundays :)








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire