mercredi 1 janvier 2014

Happy New Year !!!!!

I am so excited for 2014! So many things happening for me this year! But I am also very scared. 2014 is the year I turn 20, it is also the year I'll be far from my family and country! But I can't wait to be on NYE 2014 and look back ! 
Anyway, I want to share something with you ... I found this on Tumblr in 2013 and thought it was such a good idea. The thing you have to do is to find a lovely box and to write on a piece of paper a good moment you just had ( 1 paper = 1 good moment) . On NYE you open the box and get to read all your papers. I did for the first time this year and it was amazing to remember all these things. It's crazy how we forget so easily certain things ... I'm glad I did it and will definitely do it again this year! 

 More pictures



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire