mercredi 15 janvier 2014

A little update !

Hi everyone! I wanted to let you know a few things! So, on tuesday I had my appointement at the US embassy and I finally got my VISA !!!! Yes, after almost 6 months lol ! I was supposed to leave for NYC tomorrow, but I've called to delay my departure, and I'll be flying on wednesday ! I am really exited ! This passed week I have been enjoying my friends company and it really feels so good. I feel so blessed to have such amazing friends in my life, I'll miss them the most, but I also know that distance won't change anything <3

I got a few presents from my friends, I might do an article about it pretty soon to show you some of the things I got :)

Make sure to follow me on Instagram, i post many many many pic! @itslaurenep_ 

Have a good day ! 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire