lundi 23 décembre 2013

HOLIDAYS OUTFIT! 
Priviet ! I hope you're all doing fine :) Christmas is around the corner !!!! I am very excited to see my family (grand parents, cousins, uncles...) again because it has been a while ! In fact, I have been travelling with friends or working a lot the past couple years so I've kind of ditched on our family vacations... I miss them and I know I won't be able to see them while I'm in NYC and next year... So yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to these moments with them ... I have made a little selections of outfit I like fro christmas or even for NYE. I hope you enjoy it and if you want more ideas for NYE, make sure to let me know. Byeeee 


PS : I want to thank you ALL ! Thank you for reading my blog, thank you for your support, thank you for asking questions on my tumblr <3 Love youuuu 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire