vendredi 20 décembre 2013

Châle Louis Vuitton Monogramme bleu nuit! 
And I am back again! I know it has been so long since my last real article. But I have been really, really, really busy with my work at Louis Vuitton and my finals. But, the good news is that I am done with finals and school till september so it leaves me more time for my blog and stuff. 
So, here is my new purchase! My beautiful "Châle Monogramme" by Louis Vuitton in the color bleu nuit. I love it, it is so soft and comfy!! I've always wanted to buy it but thought it was too expensive. But as I am currently working for Louis Vuitton, I have to see it every single day and I couldn't stop myself from buying it ! It's like a christmas present for myself and a gift for me before I leave Paris hahaha. I couldn't post any pictures of me wearing it for now, because my grandmother is participating in this purchase and so I'll "open" my present on xmas day. I'll definitely post pictures of me wearing it after. 

Let me know what you think about it! It exists in many colors, check out their website for more informations! 

price: 385euros. 

PS: : check out my Lookbook page for some outfit of the day! ( link on the right of the blog)








1 commentaire: