vendredi 8 novembre 2013

My favorite products to have beautiful hair 
Hello ! I am back in the city of lights! I've had a wonderful time in Madrid. I miss this city already ! But yeah, now I am back at school ... 

So, here is the article I have been talking to you about. It took a long time for me to post it, because I wanted to my sure the products are good. 

Review: 

I have been trying the Phyto products for my hair for about 3 weeks now. And I have to say that 
the result is pretty amazing. My hair are really soft now and shine. People compliment me a lot more about my hair. 


The products are expensive, but very efficient. I think that if you have really damaged hair, it's a good investment. 


What I do: 
  • I apply the mask every week end (= 18 euros)
  • I apply oil every week as well. ( = 23 euros)
  • For the shampoo, I still use my L'oréal one or Garnier Chamomile. But I am planning on buying the Phyto shampoo and conditioner. It's expensive so I got the mask and oil first to try


Also, if you have very long hair like a do, try to brush your hair during the day. And go to the hairdresser every 2 months or so. Otherwise your hair will be really damaged easily. 



Here is the website of the company : http://www.phyto.fr

mask:
spread it on your hair , wait for 10 minutes and remove the cream with water

Oil:
To do the day before you shampoo. 10 minutes and then remove with water. 


  • SOON ON LPMODE:
    • Review about the Miss Dior exhibition in Paris. I have been invited to the opening next tuesday. I will let you know how it was
    • Review about the Alaïa exhibition in Paris. 
    • requests?

1 commentaire: