dimanche 17 novembre 2013

Chritmas wishlist Oh Oh Oh !! 
Chritmas is sooooon ! I am really excited ! Like I said earlier, I love all the lights in the city, I love the shop windows, the general "mood" and our family vacation ! So here is my Christmas list. I already know that I won't get all these things because I am moving to NYC, so that's kind of my present. I guess I'll only get a few things like the book about NYC , the DVDs and the Ladurée Keychain. But I wanted to share with you my wish list anyway :)

Tell me what's on yours !!! 


- The Bling ring DVD : I loved this movie ! I feel like i'm the only one sometimes though lol 
UGGs : I already have 2 pairs but mine are getting very dirty ... and old
- The Great Gatsby DVD: my new favorite movie ( and soundtrack !!)
- Dior J'adore : I've always loved the scent of this perfume. But I'm a little reluctant because I feel like soooo many people wear this perfume ..
- Guide du routard NYC : a book to help me live in NYC hihi
- Ladurée Keychain : It's really pretty and It would be perfect on my Speedy Louis Vuitton !
- Homewear Oshyo : I wish I had little "uggs" to wear at home because it's so cold !!! 


1 commentaire: