dimanche 27 octobre 2013

Hola ! Before I leave for the airport, I wanted to write an article about " TRX". Some of you may know how much I love to work out. The hardest part is to start working out. Then, it becomes an addiction. I encourage you all to start ! You CAN do it

So, I work out in a club in Paris and they have TRX (Total Body Resistance Exerciseclasses sometimes. I LOVE it !!! It's so so so efficient ! 






I guarantee you that you'll get your dream body in no time hihi ! It burns so many calories and you literally use all your muscles !

"Because the TRX bands provide a highly unstable surface, literally EVERY movement requires core stability to a varying degree, including moves ranging from suspended planks to oblique twists. This forces the body into powerful isometric abdominal contractions. An “isometric contraction” is any static contraction that doesn’t involve a change in muscle length; planks, the bottom portion of wall squats, ab v holds, and yoga poses are all prime examples."

It is super hard at the beginning, but with time, it become easier. 


SOURCE : http://www.leanitup.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire