dimanche 6 octobre 2013

Carrera by Jimmy Choo !

Priviet, hola, ni hao, bonjour, hello ! Sooooooo I totally can't lie about this article and take all the credits haha. I'd love to tell you that I had been a huge fan of the Carrera by Jimmy Choo sunglasses for a long time... but yeah, no. I didn't know these sunglasses existed until .... Until I met Dakota Fanning !!!! By the way, she is so sweet !! And beautiful, I loved her outfit and her Louis Vuitton ! But yeah whatever you don't care about that haha ! So, I met Dakota and she was wearing these glasses ! I fell in love and I really wanted to ask her where she got them but ... I was too shy to ask !! So I spend quite a time researching on google where she got them and TADAAA I found and bought them !!! I love this sunglasses soooo much. It's so light, and original... 




(This picture of Dakota is the one I took. please, don't use it without asking me first).

More pictures :







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire