dimanche 18 août 2013

Hi, my name is Lauren and I am a nail polish addicted. 

I have developed this addiction a few years ago. I can't help myself ... I just feel naked when I don't have any nail polish on ! And I get tired of the colors very easily. That's why I have soooo many different colors now ! 

If you follow me on instagram, you probably already know that I got recently got the " Créole" one by Dior. It was their summer limited edition. I reallyyyy love it !!! Before I got it I asked my colleagues and gay friends if they liked itand they were all like : OMG LAUREN GO GET IT !!! So yeah ... hihi

Here is how it looks like : 


( this is a picture from google image. The color looks different when I take a picture).


So, this color would be my "must-have" for SUMMER

If you're looking for a nice color for fall, I would highly recommend the Particulière by Chanel. I posted a picture a few days ago, but here it is again : 



( still not my picture)

And red is good for every seasons :) !!

If you don't want to spend so much money on Dior and Chanel nail polishes, i'm sure you can find the same kind of colors at OPI or Essie ... 

Another tip, if you don't want to buy a top coat + a base, go check out Essie's. They actually have a "bottle" that can be use as a top coat AND a base ! so cool !


xx Lauren

1 commentaire: