mardi 16 juillet 2013

Shopping at H&M ! So yesterday was my day of and I decided to go shopping as a reward after my long work out session ! I only got a few things ( underwear --> not posting online lol + the following item). Indeed, I found this cute little blouse or whatever you call it. It's from the new collection of H&M and only 19e95. It's something really easy to wear and casual. They have it with different patterns but I thought this one was the most original. 

Here are some pictures. Sorry for the quality, I had to take the pictures very quick via my iPhone before I had to eave for work ... ( By the way, I'd like to tell you that I won't be able to write an article everyday... Between my work and my work out it's hard to find the time to do all the things I want ... I'll do my best !











These pictures are from the official website of H&M 

1 commentaire: