mercredi 17 juillet 2013

It's coming ! 

Bonjour ! How do I  work out, what do I eat (...). It's been requested a lot and I'm really excited about this article ! however, it's going to be a VERY long post as I want it to be complete. As a result, please be patient. Like I said, I don't have much time for myself ( I leave my house at 9am and come back at 9:30pm after work and a long work out). I have already started to write it, but it's not finished at all ! It's coming ... soon.


I think i'll cut the article in different parts. Something like :
Part 1. Quotes to be motivated ( + inspirational pictures etc)
Part 2. The rules/things to know 
Part 3. How to start?
Part 4. What to eat 

something like this. I don't have the whole thing planned in my head yet.
make suggestions please ;) 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire