vendredi 12 juillet 2013

I'm back with some Chanel !

Hey guys ! I now it's been a loooong time ! And I guess I owe you an explanation. The truth is that after I went to Madrid, I didn't feel as motivated as I used to. I have read your messages on Tumblr asking me to post articles again. I really wanted to go back an write something but I didn't have any inspiration. But guess what ? I'm back! 
A lot of things have been going on in my life lately. I have started to workout at least one hour a day, and I've been changing my diet a little. I'll soon do an article about it. It has been requested a lot on my Tumblr. 
I've also started a new job ( summer internship), in a luxury store. As you can tell I have been really busy and in a 'Fashion Bubble'. Add to this Paris Fashion Week ( haute couture). 
Anywaaaaaaay, let's get into the subject of the article now !

Let me introduce you to the new love of my live ! Yeah, I FINALLY got some Chanel flat ballets. I got them in white/grey. And omg, it looks sooooo adorable ! And i'm really tanned right now so it looks even better ! I haven't really worn them yet ( I don't want to wear them at work). But I really can't wait ! I already have some many outfits ideas to match them with ! 
It was on sale and I got them for 301euros ! 




Let me know what you think of it ! 
more to come ! ( Balenciaga, Louis Vuitton ... ) stay tuned ! 
Don't forget to follow me on instagram ! :)
xx Lauren - 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire