mercredi 8 mai 2013

Panama





PANAMA : I'm leaving for Madrid in a few days. It make me so excited ! I hope the weather will be better than in Paris ... Madrid is the perfect occasion of me to wear my panama. Classic is never out of style ! I paired it with some Wayfarer Ray Bans. 

Je pars très bientôt à Madrid. Je suis impatiente ! Et j'espère que le temps sera meilleur qu'à Paris en ce moment ! J'a! enfin trouver l'occasion parfaite pour porter mon Panama ! J'ai ajouté mes Ray Bans Wayfarer à ce look :) ! 




Panama : from a local boutique in Barcelona 


3 commentaires:

  1. love the hat~! shall we follow with fb and bloglvin ? let me know
    xse
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello from germany :) would you follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? if you like you can start and i'll follow you back waiting for your response <3

    Please like me on facebook

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I have myself a Panama hat.. Yours look so much better! You look beautiful!!!

    http://rosdays.blogspot.co.il/

    RépondreSupprimer