dimanche 5 mai 2013

My girly essentials ! Ma vie en rose


Ok girls, one second, let's be honest : who doesn't like pink ? haha
Yeah of course when we were 13 we used to say " pink is for babies !!!! ". But now that I am older, I have to admit that my relation ship with pink is totally different ! I just love it ! It enlight my mood every time I wear something pink. Especially in spring and summer. 

This is why I have decided to share with you my girly-ish pink essentials ! 

Ok les filles, sérieusement, qui n'aime pas le rose ? haha
Bien sûr, quand nous étions encore au collège nous disions toutes que le rose était pour les bébés ! Mais maintenant que je suis plus âgée, ma relation avec le rose a radicalement changée ! J'adooore cette couleur ! Dès que j'en mets, tout de suite je suis de meilleure humeur, surtout epdnant le printemps et l'été ! Voilà pourquoi j'ai décidé de partager avec vous mais "girly essentials" :) ! 


 So these are my 2 favorite iPhone 5 cases. The one on the left is from incase , I got it for 35euros @ Colette in Paris.
The on on the right is from a random website on Ebay and I got it for only 1euro !


My pencil case ! It's from Victoria's Secret. It is originally a make up bag, but I use it to put all my pens etc in it. It's just perfect, I love it !
I got it in washington last summer for 20dollars.

 My 2 favorite scarves for summer & spring ! The one on the left is from Kookaï and the other one is from H&M


 My Macbook pro case. it's from Incase and I got it in the french store La Fnac.


aaaaand : my favorite Chanel nail polish !! It's not pink but oral. I love it and always get good comments when I wear it ! 


4 commentaires:

  1. You are so right! Pink is so great and the essentials are awesome!

    http://rosdays.blogspot.co.il/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Loved your blog and will come back for sure!

    Oh, I just started following you by the way! Hope you come by my blog! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it?

    These are my links hun <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Bloglovin link

    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh en bonne fan de rose et bien ... j'adore ! ;)
    Bisous tout plein, Candice de Toberomantic

    RépondreSupprimer